ISI is looking for a talented senior backend engineer to join our R&D department.
You will join GeoImpact – a team responsible for developing and maintaining
The software infrastructure for our next generation.
This role operates at the intersection of exciting space domains with cutting-edge software development practices and tools.
• At least 5 years’ experience backend development – Must
• Proficiency in a Backend programming language (Python, C# and Node.js applicable as well) – Must
• Strong working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) – Must
• Experience with Nosql/ sql server (from schema design to performance tuning) – Must
• Proven understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs -Must
• Design and develop scalable & secure backend architecture
• Take part in complex architecture design sessions with
• Work with latest technologies on cloud (aws)
• Build high scale data processing and storing solutions
• Use best practices (SOLID, Clean Code, Testing, Design Patterns)
• Collaborate with our frontend engineers, AI researchers and Intelligence Analysts
• Experience with backend development in python
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience with GIS