ISI is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years experience as AWS DevOps engineer. You will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers.
• Hands-on experience with software deployment and orchestration technologies e.g., CloudFormation, Terraform, CDK, Ansible in production environments
• Hands-on experience with continuous services like Code Deploy, Jenkins, and Artifactory
• Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks like CloudWatch, Datadog, and APM tools.
• Experience leading the certification accreditation of workload(s) to meet industry standards.
• Knowledge of IP networking, VPN’s, load balancing and firewall.
• Experience with and automated testing.
• Deep understanding of microservices and distributed architecture.
• AWS Developer and Engineer certified or similar certifications or equivalent practical experience.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate core concepts to executives, IT Management, and developers
• B.S. in Computer Science, similar technical field or equivalent experience