• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• At least 5 years of experience C, C++ development (Linux, Unix).
• At least 3 years of experience in leading a development team.
• At least 5 years’ Experience in Development and Maintenance of Firmware code, in a Multi-Threaded and Interrupts based OS.
• 5 years’ Experience in Design Modules in the system with respect to Architecture changes.
• Bachelor’s degree in Physics, Electrical Engineering.
• master’s degree in electrical engineering or physics.
• Advantage for a candidate with in-depth knowledge of the world of satellites and the development of flying software.