We’re looking for an Information Technology specialist to join our expanding team
- Installing network hardware components
- Testing data exchange and communication between computers, routers, switches and servers (both virtual)
- Oversee installations by integrators and maintain the efficiency of networking and computing infrastructures
- Install and configure operating systems and application software
- Maintain security devices on behalf of Information Security and implement relevant security procedures for IT
- Implement and maintain DRP plans
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues when they arise
- At least 2 years of experience as PC / Comm technician in complex enterprise environments
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on implementation and management of large communication networks
- Generic IT & Networking Certifications
- Good knowledge of networking technologies and hands on experience in network devices configuration.
- Proven track record of installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows and UNIX-based systems.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (Hebrew & English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills / Team player.
- Experience creating automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Python, .NET)
- CISCO certifications
- Knowledge & experience with cloud environments
- Basic coding knowledge and experience (batch files scripts, PowerShell) Experience in high-security / military environments