ISI is looking for a talented image processing applied researcher to join our Core Image Processing team.
The team is responsible for the research and implementation of satellite image processing algorithms to bring the best image quality and derived products from a diversity of sensors.
The image processing team shapes the essence of image products, takes the sensors to the extreme, and pushes the company forward to state-of-the-art imaging and processing capabilities.
• 5+ years of experience as a Image processing algorithms developer/researcher
• Python proficiency
• MSc/PhD in engineering or exact sciences from leading university.
• As a leading image processing researcher, you will design the next generation processing schemes and responsible for the quality of processed images and derived product.
• Work closely with AI engineers, ML researchers, Optics and control engineers and Product managers to deliver the refined image that pushes the bounds of physics.
• Super Resolution, 3D imaging, 3D reconstruction, Sensor fusion, Camera Calibration, Pushbroom sensors
• AWS, GCP, Azure
• Distributed computing, DASK, Spark, Kubernetes, Airflow, Prefect, AWS step function
• Satellite/Drones images, processing of large images, SAR, GIS, intelligence systems, synthetic virtual data
• Working with processing boards such as Raspberry Pi / Nvidia Jetson