We are looking for an Electro-Optical engineer with experience in Optical Communications to join our R&D team.
• M.Sc. in Physics/ Electro-Optical Engineering/EE
• 3+ years of experience with designing, developing, and hands-on lab work of optical communication systems
• Technology enthusiast
• Desire to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment; self-motivated
• Strong self-learning and analytical skills with problem-solving attitude
• MATLAB/Python programming
• Being part of the team that designs our next generation optical communication systems for new satellites and ground systems.
• Laboratory work with components and entire systems
• Collaboration with commercial partners and vendors
• Research new technologies and solutions for our next generation systems.
• Project Management and assistance to Marketing and Business Development
• Development of fiber optical communication components
• Experience with Free Space Optics
• Experience with photonic components