ISI is looking for a talented senior backend engineer to join our R&D department.
You will join GeoImpact – a team responsible for developing and maintaining
The software infrastructure for our next generation.
This role operates at the intersection of exciting space domains with cutting-edge software development practices and tools.
• At least 5 years’ experience backend development – Must
• Proficiency in a Backend programming language (Python, C# and Node.js applicable as well) – Must
• Strong working knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP) – Must
• Experience with Nosql/ sql server (from schema design to performance tuning) – Must
• Proven understanding of micro-services-oriented architecture and extensible REST APIs -Must
• Design and develop scalable & secure backend architecture
• Take part in complex architecture design sessions with
• Work with latest technologies on cloud (aws)
• Build high scale data processing and storing solutions
• Use best practices (SOLID, Clean Code, Testing, Design Patterns)
• Collaborate with our frontend engineers, AI researchers and Intelligence Analysts
• Experience with backend development in python
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience with GIS
ISI is looking for a talented image processing applied researcher to join our Core Image Processing team.
The team is responsible for the research and implementation of satellite image processing algorithms to bring the best image quality and derived products from a diversity of sensors.
The image processing team shapes the essence of image products, takes the sensors to the extreme, and pushes the company forward to state-of-the-art imaging and processing capabilities.
• 5+ years of experience as a Image processing algorithms developer/researcher
• Python proficiency
• MSc/PhD in engineering or exact sciences from leading university.
• As a leading image processing researcher, you will design the next generation processing schemes and responsible for the quality of processed images and derived product.
• Work closely with AI engineers, ML researchers, Optics and control engineers and Product managers to deliver the refined image that pushes the bounds of physics.
• Super Resolution, 3D imaging, 3D reconstruction, Sensor fusion, Camera Calibration, Pushbroom sensors
• AWS, GCP, Azure
• Distributed computing, DASK, Spark, Kubernetes, Airflow, Prefect, AWS step function
• Satellite/Drones images, processing of large images, SAR, GIS, intelligence systems, synthetic virtual data
• Working with processing boards such as Raspberry Pi / Nvidia Jetson
ISI is looking for a talented software engineer to join our AI Engineering team.
The team is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of infrastructure that supports both researches, serving and auto-training of computer vision algorithms and models.
• 3+ years of experience as a Software Developer/Engineer
• B.Sc (or higher) degree in CS/EE
• Proficiency in one or more modern programming language such as: Python, Java, C++, C#
• Experience with SQL/NoSQL and Docker
Take a lead part in shaping and developing ISI’s core AutoML platform, from building a complex microservices system, to creating tools for running workflows for training, deploying and monitoring of ML models at scale.
Work closely with researchers, data engineers and product teams to facilitate pipelines to support state-of-the-art image processing and analytic products
• Experience working with containerized micro services in cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure
• Kubernetes, Airflow, Prefect, AWS step function
• Infrastructure as code with Terraform/Ansible/AWS CloudFormation
• Processing of large images, GIS, intelligence systems
ISI is looking for a DevOps Engineer with at least 3 years experience as AWS DevOps engineer. You will be responsible for setting up, maintaining, evolving the AWS cloud architecture, supporting infrastructure monitoring and alerting, issues troubleshooting, and developing required automation for our customers.
We are looking for a top-notch technical product engineer to join our R&D team.
If you are passionate about space and satellites, If you want to design the future of Israel’s civilian space industry, If you are a team player with extraordinary analytical skills,
you belong with us!
• B.Sc. EE/CS/Physics with outstanding academic records
• C/C#/Python/Matlab programming skills
• 3+ years’ experience in systems design and analysis
• Experience with operating/developing complex technological systems
• 3+ years of industry experience*
• M.Sc. exact sciences
• Familiarity with space vehicles
• Experience with STK